Dyslexic Creativity Books are physical books that are focused on teaching kids to read.
- Colored letters make your kid’s reading more accurate, reducing errors and pauses in reading.
- Bold vowels make your kid’s reading faster, improving reading comprehension in the process.
- Larger font & line-height make reading easier for your kid.
- Books check your kid’s reading comprehension by asking questions during reading. Your kid answers questions by drawing images, encouraging their creativity.
- At the end of the book, your kid gets a special diploma, making sure the story will forever be embedded in your kid’s memory as a happy family moment.